Industrial Printing Warehouse Tear Down -Woodlawn, MD
Northpoint Development awarded Access Demolition & Environmental Services the opportunity to tear down an existing 55,000 SF precast (Tilt-up wall) warehouse building in Woodlawn, MD.
- Mobilize manpower and equipment
- Demolish existing building
- Separate & recycle debris to fullest extent possible
- Remove & recycle concrete slabs, footers & foundation
- Remove & dispose of canopies, site walls & other elements directly abutting the building
- Remove asphalt parking lot & existing trees
- Transport all debris generated to approved landfill/recycling facilities
- Provide certified traffic control personnel to direct trucks & equipment on & off site
Access Demolition would like to thank Northpoint Development for this opportunity. We are proud to call them one of our top clients & look forward to working with them on future projects.